2022 Board of Governors Elections Results
Active and judicial members in three Board Districts have elected members to the Board of Governors. After all the votes were counted (electronically) and verified, here's how the candidates ranked in the voting:
District 3 (Gila, Graham and Greenlee Counties)
- Preston Pollock, Cobre Valley Regional Medical Center – Elected
District 6 (Maricopa County)
- Diandra Benally, Fort McDowell Yavapai Nation - Elected
- Jena Decker-Xu, Fragomen Del Rey Bernsen and Loewy LLP - Elected
- Benjamin Taylor, Taylor & Gomez LLP - Re-elected
District 8 (Pinal County)
- Denis Fitzgibbons, Fitzgibbons Law Offices PLC - Re-elected
Newly elected Young Lawyers Division President Nicholas James Brown of The Cavanagh Law Firm PA (Phoenix) will also join the board. The YLD president receives an automatic seat on the board during their one-year tenure.
The Board of Governors is expected to certify the election results at its April 22, 2022 meeting.