Register now for the 2020 Employment & Labor Law Fall Seminar! This three-day seminar is co-hosted by the State Bar of Arizona Employment and Labor Law Section and will include hot topics related to employment laws in 2020. Some of the issues to be discussed will include:
- Employer issues during the pandemic
- Employment-based marijuana issues
- Union and non-union employment
- U.S. Department of Labor Updates
- Empirical Jury Research Methods
- Equal Employment Opportunity Law
- Judicial Perspectives
CLE: Seminar may qualify for up to 8.75 CLE credit hours.
Seminar Co-Chairs: Audrey E. Chastain, Snell & Wilmer LLP; Roscoe J. Mutz, Farhang & Medcoff PLLC; Melissa E. Posner, Gammage & Burnham PLC
Want to be a sponsor?
Contact Lisa.Bormaster@staff.azbar.org to learn more about sponsorship opportunities for the fall conference and other great AZCLE programs.