Arizona Attorney Editorial Board
Advises the Editor on substantive and other articles in Arizona Attorney Magazine.
4201 N. 24th Street, Suite 100
Phoenix, AZ 85016-6266
Magazine Mission Statement
- ARIZONA ATTORNEY helps our readers do their job better-more efficiently and profitably-through editorial content that is analytical and topical.
- ARIZONA ATTORNEY is a practical resource and a valuable tool for Arizona lawyers on matters related to their practice, the justice system, the regulation of the legal profession and the improvement of the quality of legal services.
- ARIZONA ATTORNEY magazine strives to be the number-one source of legal news and information and the best forum for Arizona lawyers.
- Our content sparks stimulating discussion through the presentation of challenging and thoughtful ideas.
- We take an active role in creating a community in which lawyers can better connect with each other.
- Arizona Attorney Editorial Board
- Board of Legal Specialization
- Communications Advisory Panel
- Continuing Legal Education Working Group
- Convention Working Group
- Council on Minorities and Women in the Law
- Ethics Advisory Group
- Fee Arbitration Program
- Legal Services Advisory Panel
- Member Assistance Council
- Mentor Advisory Group
- Military Legal Assistance Panel
- Persons With Disabilities Council
- Professionalism Advisory Council
- Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity Council
- Technology Working Group