Member Assistance Council
The mission of the Member Assistance Council is to promote the health and well-being of Bar members by providing policy and program recommendations to the Board of Governors regarding assistance to members facing personal and/or professional challenges.
Time Commitment: The Council meets quarterly totaling no more than 15 hours per year.
Member Assistance Program
The Arizona Lawyer Assistance Program offers help to attorneys, law students, and judges to support their well-being and to those who experience biological, psychological, or social challenges that result from stress, substance abuse, mental health problems, or age-related issues which may affect their ability to practice in a competent and professional manner.
Additional information about member assistance programs is available here.
For more information contact:
Member Assistance Program - 602.340.7334
- Arizona Attorney Editorial Board
- Board of Legal Specialization
- Communications Advisory Panel
- Continuing Legal Education Working Group
- Convention Working Group
- Council on Minorities and Women in the Law
- Ethics Advisory Group
- Fee Arbitration Program
- Legal Services Advisory Panel
- Member Assistance Council
- Mentor Advisory Group
- Military Legal Assistance Panel
- Persons With Disabilities Council
- Professionalism Advisory Council
- Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity Council
- Technology Working Group