Military Legal Assistance Panel
To address legal issues and needs associated with military personnel and veterans and their families in Arizona.
Time Commitment: The Council meets 4-6 times each year for 1-hour.
What does MLAP do?
- Assess current legal services available to military personnel, veterans and their families.
- Determine where gaps in legal services exist.
- Make recommendations to the Board of Governors to address those gaps.
- Serve as a focal point for legal issues affecting military personnel, veterans and their families in Arizona
For more information contact:
4201 N. 24th Street, Suite 100
Phoenix, AZ 85016-6266
Requesting Military Records Online
Veterans and active duty personnel can request copies of service records from the National Archives and Records Administration here.
This site gives instructions to submit a SF 180 - Request Pertaining to Military Records. It also has links for:
- Personnel Files (OMPFs)
- Request Service Records or Proof of Military Service
- Locations of Military Service Records
- Medical and Health Records
- Correcting Service Records and Discharges
- Replacement Medals and Awards
- Military Service Records at the National Personnel Records Center's Archival Research Room
NARA has an online document request service called eVetRecs which allows you to Request Copies of Military Personnel Records online. This system provides a customized order form to request information from your, or your relative's, military personnel records here.
Questions about your military records may also be sent to:
National Personnel Records Center
Military Personnel Records Center
1 Archives Drive
St. Louis, MO 63138
- Arizona Attorney Editorial Board
- Communications Advisory Panel
- Continuing Legal Education Working Group
- Convention Working Group
- Council on Minorities and Women in the Law
- Legal Services Advisory Panel
- Member Assistance Council
- Military Legal Assistance Panel
- Persons With Disabilities Council
- Professionalism Advisory Council
- Ethics Advisory Group
- Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity Council
- Technology Working Group
- Fee Arbitration Program
- Mentor Advisory Group