Professionalism Advisory Council
Provides advice and recommendations regarding the Professionalism Course curriculum, materials, faculty and policies for the Bar's course on professionalism, which is mandatory for all members of the State Bar of Arizona.
Time Commitment: The Advisory Council meets an estimates 5-10 hours per year.
If you encounter unprofessional conduct, you can refer these to the Attorney/Consumer Assistance Program (A/CAP) at 602.340.7280.
For more information contact:
4201 N. 24th Street, Suite 100
Phoenix, AZ 85016-6266
- Arizona Attorney Editorial Board
- Communications Advisory Panel
- Continuing Legal Education Working Group
- Convention Working Group
- Council on Minorities and Women in the Law
- Ethics Advisory Group
- Fee Arbitration Program
- Legal Services Advisory Panel
- Member Assistance Council
- Mentor Advisory Group
- Military Legal Assistance Panel
- Persons With Disabilities Council
- Professionalism Advisory Council
- Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity Council
- Technology Working Group