Professionalism Advisory Council
Provides advice and recommendations regarding the Professionalism Course curriculum, materials, faculty and policies for the Bar's course on professionalism, which is mandatory for all members of the State Bar of Arizona.
Time Commitment: The Advisory Council meets an estimates 5-10 hours per year.
If you encounter unprofessional conduct, you can refer these to the Attorney/Consumer Assistance Program (A/CAP) at 602.340.7280.
For more information contact:
4201 N. 24th Street, Suite 100
Phoenix, AZ 85016-6266
- Arizona Attorney Editorial Board
- Communications Advisory Panel
- Continuing Legal Education Working Group
- Convention Working Group
- Council on Minorities and Women in the Law
- Legal Services Advisory Panel
- Member Assistance Council
- Military Legal Assistance Panel
- Persons With Disabilities Council
- Professionalism Advisory Council
- Ethics Advisory Group
- Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity Council
- Technology Working Group
- Fee Arbitration Program
- Mentor Advisory Group