Technology Working Group
The Technology Working Group of the State Bar of Arizona is formed for the purpose of advising the Bar about the challenges and opportunities arising from the impact of technology on the practice of law. Meeting on an as-needed basis, the group may be asked to undertake specific projects, including but not limited to:
- developing substantive content or gathering information.
- serving as a sounding board for State Bar programs, policies, and activities relating to technology.
- acting as the State Bar's primary body for the consideration of all technology issues affecting the practice of law and the members of the Bar.
Time Commitment: The Working Group meets quarterly for 2 hours each, for a total of approximately 8 hours; additional work may be conducted by group members between meetings, for a time commitment of approximately 15 hours a year.
For more information contact:
4201 N. 24th Street, Suite 100
Phoenix, AZ 85016-6266
- Arizona Attorney Editorial Board
- Board of Legal Specialization
- Communications Advisory Panel
- Continuing Legal Education Working Group
- Convention Working Group
- Council on Minorities and Women in the Law
- Ethics Advisory Group
- Fee Arbitration Program
- Legal Services Advisory Panel
- Member Assistance Council
- Mentor Advisory Group
- Military Legal Assistance Panel
- Persons With Disabilities Council
- Professionalism Advisory Council
- Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity Council
- Technology Working Group