The purposes of this section are:
- To promote excellence in the practice of juvenile law;
- To be the voice of the juvenile law practitioner within the State Bar of Arizona;
- To provide a forum for the discussion of issues pertaining to juveniles;
- To sponsor and encourage education, participation and specialization in the practice of juvenile law;
- To enhance the professional image of the juvenile law practitioner;
- To cooperate with other sections of the State Bar of Arizona in matter concerning juveniles; and
- To sponsor, promote and participate in legislative and rule-making matters concerning juveniles.
Interested in joining this section? Enroll now to start networking and collaborating with members in your practice area!
4201 N. 24th Street, Suite 100
Phoenix, AZ 85016-6266