The purpose of the Division shall be, but are not limited to:
- (a) To serve the particular interests of senior lawyers and promote the welfare of seniors generally, study issues of concern to seniors, prepare and present programs and publi-cations designed to explore and develop such issues, advocate appropriately and in compliance with State Bar policy and applicable law on behalf of such issues, promote cooperation and fellowship among senior members, and coordinate and cooperate with other entities interested in such matters.
- (b) To assist all lawyers in preparing for winding down of, or retirement from, the practice of law and to assist in planning for the next phase of their professional and personal lives.
- (c) To engage and reinvigorate the interest of experienced members of the State Bar of Arizona, even if retired, in the activities, objectives and purpose of the State Bar of Arizona and the legal profession.
- (d) To provide such members of the Bar with more effective means to participate in activities directed toward improving the administration of justice and promoting the public welfare.
- (e) To promote cooperation between members of the State Bar of Arizona, the members of other professions and community organizations in activities that promote the public welfare.
- (f) To maintain interest in the practice of law by lawyers as they prepare to wind down or retire from the active practice of law.
- (g) To perform and carry on such activities as may be assigned to the Division by the Board of Governors of the State Bar of Arizona, or as proposed by the Division and approved by the Board of Governors of the State Bar of Arizona.