Arizona Attorney Magazine wins national award
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: Oct. 22, 2012
Contact: Tim Eigo, Editor
Arizona Attorney Magazine wins national award for excellence
PHOENIX – Oct. 22, 2021 – The State Bar of Arizona’s flagship publication Arizona Attorney Magazine has earned the 2021 Luminary Award for Excellence from the National Association of Bar Executives (NABE). The award, also presented to the D.C. Bar, honors outstanding communication projects of the last two years. The category, which recognizes associations’ highest-profile products, received a record number of submissions this year.
“Everyone at Arizona Attorney Magazine is proud of this award,” said editor Tim Eigo. “Readers benefit when talented people bring their best in editorial, design, production and advertising sales, and it’s rewarding to see the magazine honored as one of the two best in its field nationwide.”
The magazine, which has a circulation of more than 23,000, publishes 11 times a year and is delivered to every attorney and judge in the state and to Arizona-admitted attorneys throughout the world. It offers an innovative and timely window into Arizona’s legal community, tackling substantive law issues and analyzing legal trends. NABE, an affiliate of the American Bar Association, previously awarded Arizona Attorney the Luminary in 2010 and 2012.
Joel England, CEO of the State Bar, said, “Arizona Attorney Magazine exemplifies excellence in writing, editing and design, and it’s gratifying to see that recognized in such a meaningful way.”
About the State Bar
The State Bar of Arizona is a non-profit organization that operates under the supervision of the Arizona Supreme Court. The Bar includes approximately 19,000 active attorneys and provides education and development programs for the legal profession and the public. Since 1933 the Bar and its members have been committed to serving the public by making sure the voices of all people in Arizona are heard in our justice system.
- Arizona Attorney Magazine wins national award for Vietnam anniversary coverage
- The State Bar of Arizona and ABC15 Arizona team up to provide free legal help for Arizona consumers
- Arizona Attorneys Respond: Consumers to Benefit from Volunteer Attorneys on the Topic of Family Law
- Benjamin Taylor New Bar President
- Governor vetoes SB1435
- State Bar Partners with City of Glendale for Free Legal Clinic
- Character and Fitness Committee seeking non-lawyers
- AZ Attorneys Respond: Law Day Clinic 2022
- Statement from State Bar president Jennifer Rebholz
- Arizona Attorney Magazine wins national award
- State Bar Board Sworn In
- State Bar Response to Killing of George Floyd
- Rule Changes and Code Section Proposals Affecting the Practice of Law
- Proposed Rule Changes Affecting the Practice of Law